The Institute for Entrepreneurial Excellence's Urban Entrepreneurship Program is designed to promote the establishment, growth and long-term success of small businesses in our inner city neighborhoods. We host conferences, workshops and seminars, arrange one-on-one consulting and mentoring, and offer a nine-month certificate program called Urban Power to ProsperSM.
For more information, please contact Rhonda Carson Leach at (412)624-2326 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Urban Power to ProsperSM
This 9-month certificate program covers a range of topics including access to capital, financial management, strategic planning, sales strategies, access to new markets, and managing human resources.
Ideal for small business owners who:
- Are located in an inner city neighborhood in Pittsburgh
- Have been in business a minimum of three years
- Have full-time employees other than themselves
- Generate at least $500,000 in revenue
Are looking for new ways to sustain and grow their businesses
Underwriting graciously provided by:
- "Pitt program designed to give urban entrepreneurs the skills to succeed," Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 11/13/12
- "Taking your business to the next level with Pitt's Urban Power to Prosper," KDKA Our Region's Business, 12/1/11
- "Taking off the start-up training wheels: Keeping the momentum as your business matures," American Entrepreneur Radio, 11/15/11
For more information, please contact Rhonda Carson Leach at email@example.com or 412-624-2326.