The Institute for Entrepreneurial Excellence's Urban Entrepreneurship Program is designed to promote the establishment, growth and long-term success of small businesses in our inner city neighborhoods. We host conferences, workshops and seminars, arrange one-on-one consulting and mentoring, and offer a nine-month certificate program called Urban Power to ProsperSM.
For more information, please contact Rhonda Carson Leach at (412)624-2326 or by email at email@example.com
Seminars and Workshops
Make It Happen!
Tuesday, December 3rd & Tuesday, December 17th, 2013
5:30 to 7:30 PM
YMCA Homewood, 7140 Bennett St., Pittsburgh, PA 15208
The Institute for Entrepreneurial Excellence (Institute) focuses on the
unique needs of each business, each industry, and each entrepreneur. We
encourage aspiring business owners who are ready to launch a new
business, bring their vision to life, and make it happen to attend this
Urban Power to ProsperSM
This 9-month certificate program covers a range of topics including access to capital, financial management, strategic planning, sales strategies, access to new markets, and managing human resources.
Ideal for small business owners who:
- Are located in an inner city neighborhood in Pittsburgh
- Have been in business a minimum of three years
- Have full-time employees other than themselves
- Generate at least $500,000 in revenue
Are looking for new ways to sustain and grow their businesses
Underwriting graciously provided by:
- "Pitt program designed to give urban entrepreneurs the skills to succeed," Pittsburgh Post-Gazette, 11/13/12
- "Taking your business to the next level with Pitt's Urban Power to Prosper," KDKA Our Region's Business, 12/1/11
- "Taking off the start-up training wheels: Keeping the momentum as your business matures," American Entrepreneur Radio, 11/15/11
For more information, please contact Rhonda Carson Leach at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-624-2326.